Financial Control Executive
Chili Digital is looking for a detail-oriented Finance and Credit Control Executive to support our Finance Manager to oversee the Latam agency’s accounts and financials along with office administrative tasks. You will be actively engaged in the full spectrum of accounts, to manage the account receivables and reconcile the finance activities for the agency, recurring and new invoicing and revenue recognition, payables/payments, fixed assets and other general ledger transactions. You will be mainly responsible with following up on accounts receivable duties including sending payment reminders, call and following up on outstanding payments, and processing and monitoring incoming payments. Day to day accounts tallying and reconciliation. Filing of financial records. Client invoice payments and ageing. You will have the opportunity to work closely within a small team to support the company’s growth.
If you are an individual who is driven and enjoys tackling new challenges and has amazing know-how on the inner workings of Excel and principles of accounting background, then read on further to see if you are the one that we are looking for!
Successful applicant will allocate his/her time accordingly to different tasks and gain experience in different scope in the accounts and office admin department.
Rewards you deserve:
- Generous remuneration + bonuses.
- Collaborate with a strong, dynamic team.
- Working side by side talented individuals.
- Always new and exciting projects.
- Fun, dynamic company that’s on the move!
Finance Scope of work:
- Assist with finance/accounting activities for the organisation, such as invoicing/revenue recognition, payables/payments, fixed assets, and other general ledger transactions
- Looking into strengthening current internal control and process improvement by constant monitoring of current projects
- Process accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures
- Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivables’ data
- Prepare bills, invoices and bank deposits
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
- Verify discrepancies by and resolve clients’ billing issues
- Facilitate payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders and contacting clients
- Any adhoc tasks to be assigned
- Accounting and Finance background with a minimum of 2 years of experience.
- Understanding of accounting principles, fair credit practices and collection regulations
- Skills in Excel functions (VLOOKUP, PIVOT TABLE, VBA)
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Accounting software: XERO
We want Latin America’s top talent and recognize that means paying them accordingly. You’ll be amongst a highly engaged team of the country’s most talented digital marketers and growth experts, with solid prospects for upward mobility.
Please hit the apply button with your information and we’ll be in touch for a confidential chat. Let’s do great things together!