Latam Talent Acquisition
Chili Digital is looking for a detail-oriented Latam Talent Acquisition to support our Operations Manager to oversee the growth of the Latam teams. As Talent Acquisition, you’ll collaborate with leadership teams to hire top talent who are passionate about their work, love what they do, and want to be a part of something that’s greater than themselves. This team provides high velocity recruiting support, delivers positive candidate experiences, and prequalified technical abilities using interactive testing softwares. You will be responsible for research, inbound and outbound sourcing, and overall development of technical talent pools for Chili Digital across Latam.
If you are an individual who is driven and enjoys tackling new challenges and has amazing know-how on the principles of HR, then read on further to see if you are the one that we are looking for!
Rewards you deserve:
- Generous remuneration + bonuses.
- Collaborate with a strong, dynamic team.
- Working side by side talented individuals.
- Always new and exciting projects.
- Fun, dynamic company that’s on the move!
Scope of work:
- You’ll execute on a sourcing strategy to develop a robust pipeline of premier candidates
- Liaise with key business partners within the organization to drive and uphold hiring processes while adhering to tight deadlines
- Use various channels to find top talent such as LinkedIn and localised job sites
- Look to automate and streamline the hiring process through testing platforms (Vervoe, Test Gorilla etc) to ensure candidates meet the technical requirements
- Identify talent, conduct phone screens, and make recommendations on next steps
- Regularly track pipeline activity to share with internal partners
- Recommend and drive process improvements
- Manage/collaborate on project work
- Deeply understand the importance of endomarketing and employee branding
- Maintain the Internal HR Software (HR Bamboo) to ensure accuracy and engagement from the team
- Human Resources or Psychology background with a minimum of 2 years of experience in Recruitment roles
- Understanding of recruitment outreach, pipeline management and onboarding processes
- Skills in Excel functions (VLOOKUP, PIVOT TABLE, VBA) and in Office tools
- Proficiency in English (Proficiency in Spanish is also beneficial)
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- HR software: BAMBOO HR
We want Latin America’s top talent and recognize that means paying them accordingly. You’ll be amongst a highly engaged team of the country’s most talented digital marketers and growth experts, with solid prospects for upward mobility.
Please complete our questionnaire and we’ll be in touch for a confidential chat. Let’s do great things together!