Digital Strategist (Sales Executive)
Are you a self-motivated sales person with a passion for digital marketing?
Chili is looking for a proven, kick-ass Digital Sales Executive who loves helping clients win & close deals. We’re looking for someone who is self-driven and loves to work with inspired (and inspiring) international teams. With offices in Panama, Brazil, Australia, Hong Kong, California, New Zealand, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, Malaysia & Dubai you’ll be joining a company that rewards success and strives to be the best in the industry.
As our Digital Marketing Sales Executive you will identify and contact potential customers, developing the best winning strategies for their business and defining a plan of action for our team to execute and deliver them results.
Through a range of services from SEO, SEM & Paid Social (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and others) you will help our clients increase website traffic, quality of leads, conversion rates and more to help their business grow.
Rewards you deserve:
- Base salary + UNCAPPED, generous commission.
- Worldwide training across our global teams.
- Career progression opportunities.
- Dynamic company that’s on the move!
What you’ll be doing:
- Arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business
- Create detailed proposals and presentations
- Propose the best digital strategy based on the client’s needs
- Perform sales prospecting activities on a routine basis
- Build strong client relationships to assist in client conflicts and to support in upsells
- Collaborate with the operational team to ensure that they fulfill all customer requests and expectations
- Resolve complaints and keeping track of all processes that pertain to the client’s desires
What we need:
- An experienced Digital Sales Executive with SEO & SEM knowledge.
- Proven track record in sales and previous experience in Inbound and Outbound lead conversion.
- A passion for learning and enhancing your existing skills.
- Well-paced and ability to hit deadlines and targets.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word).
- Great communication skills.
- Portuguese and/or Spanish – English is required.
We want Latin America’s top talent and so recognise that means paying them accordingly. You’ll be amongst a highly engaged team of the country’s most talented digital marketers and growth experts, with solid prospects for upward mobility.
Please send your CV to email@example.com with the position as subject, and we’ll be in touch for a confidential chat. Let’s do great things together!